If there is a chance of getting young and healthy again, would you hesitate?

There are only natural things,
no synthetics,
no chemicals,
you deserves the best...
to get back your health, beauty and prosperity in life.

I only go natural...

91,jln raja musa mahadi,tmn hillview,, Ipoh,Perak, Malaysia

Monday, July 2, 2007

Stroke

I was always on call to attend stroke cases too. When I reached the patients house, the patient was always lying on bed in the hall area. As usual I would first diagnose using kinesiology method to identify the cause of the stroke particularly. Upon the cause of stroke I have identified, straight away I would prescribe the formula and a family member would be briefed on the consumption and applications.

After following the steps suggested, usually stroke patients showed quick respond. Bed ridden patient gain recovery faster, beyond expectation.

For long abundant stroke case it would need longer time to see improvements, but at least the patient could be more concious, understand and communicate with surroundings faster.

No comments: